Friday, July 15, 2011

Back in the USA

We arrived in the bay area earlier this week.  We're staying in a central location which I will miss when we move back into our house. Everything seems so familiar and it's almost as if we haven't left.  Sindhu is enjoying seeing her friends, she is also taking math and swimming lessons. Rushil is taking tennis lessons and I was thrilled  to find a cricket camp for him which he will start this weekend. There are million things to do before the summer is out including reconnecting with our friends. I have to still post pictures from the Europe trip, I will get to that slowly.

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

Welcome back! Do post when you start missing your driver, cook and cleaning crew :)

Teju said...

Do make it to Chicago soon - would love to see you..

ksb said...

Does that mean no more blog? Never mind! Glad to have you back :)