Rushil was surprised at how quickly the year flew by. The kids are thrilled that the summer holidays are here. Rushil is grumbling that I have him scheduled for too many activities. Sindhu will be in 8th grade next year, her last year of middle school before she enters high school So many decisions to make, does she continue with this school district or do we try something different, don't know but this is the year we have to decide.
Rushil has tennis lessons, swimming lessons, drum classes and a "fun" English class.
Sindhu has soccer camp, pottery painting camp, acting camp, 1 week long overnight camp, a trip to Seattle to see her cousins on her own, a fun English camp and an easy paced math class. She has a packed summer, but I'm sure she'll squeeze in lots of reading and television. Oh the juggling we will have to do to manage their schedules!
Their cousins are coming in August and we're going to Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper in July.
Their first summer sleepover is at our house this Friday
The summer will fly by, I remember last summer, I was home for the entire summer and it was fabulous. I wish I could take 6 weeks off every summer, I would then have the best of both worlds.
Rushil has tennis lessons, swimming lessons, drum classes and a "fun" English class.
Sindhu has soccer camp, pottery painting camp, acting camp, 1 week long overnight camp, a trip to Seattle to see her cousins on her own, a fun English camp and an easy paced math class. She has a packed summer, but I'm sure she'll squeeze in lots of reading and television. Oh the juggling we will have to do to manage their schedules!
Their cousins are coming in August and we're going to Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper in July.
Their first summer sleepover is at our house this Friday
The summer will fly by, I remember last summer, I was home for the entire summer and it was fabulous. I wish I could take 6 weeks off every summer, I would then have the best of both worlds.
No comments:
Post a Comment