Milestone Birthday - Sindhu turned 13 on November 29!!! Honestly, I can't believe how quickly the last 13 years flew by. It's been an incredible year of change.... I feel like my time is running out with her.
Sindhu wanted a pogo stick for her birthday after trying it out at Satchi's house. Easy peasy... can't deny someone a pogo stick. She had been begging for a bottle of Taylor Swift perfume and Miki Falls comic book so I managed to find a gift set at Kohl's and the book on Amazon. This was the year of gift cards from her friends, I don't think I'll have to buy any clothes for Sindhu for quite some time.
She had a sleepover party with the SJ playgroup and we took the girls to Sweet Tomato, they watched a movie and they all slept in the guesthouse. The girls were thrilled they had their own place and we were thrilled to not have to listen to 6 girls giggling all night.
Tonight, the Fremont playgroup girls are sleeping over and tomorrow her school friends will be joining them for a horseback trail ride. Sindhu wants to take horseback riding lessons so let's see how she likes it tomorrow.
Goodie bags: I bought picture frames, took pictures of the girls and printed them out, really big hit!.
Every year, I tell myself, I'm going to make it easy for myself and somehow every year, I end up doing multiple parties.
Sindhu wanted a pogo stick for her birthday after trying it out at Satchi's house. Easy peasy... can't deny someone a pogo stick. She had been begging for a bottle of Taylor Swift perfume and Miki Falls comic book so I managed to find a gift set at Kohl's and the book on Amazon. This was the year of gift cards from her friends, I don't think I'll have to buy any clothes for Sindhu for quite some time.
She had a sleepover party with the SJ playgroup and we took the girls to Sweet Tomato, they watched a movie and they all slept in the guesthouse. The girls were thrilled they had their own place and we were thrilled to not have to listen to 6 girls giggling all night.
Tonight, the Fremont playgroup girls are sleeping over and tomorrow her school friends will be joining them for a horseback trail ride. Sindhu wants to take horseback riding lessons so let's see how she likes it tomorrow.
Goodie bags: I bought picture frames, took pictures of the girls and printed them out, really big hit!.
Every year, I tell myself, I'm going to make it easy for myself and somehow every year, I end up doing multiple parties.
![]() |
| The next day , we were all in SF to celebrate Gautam's birthday and the girls bought the same shirt at Aeropostale. |
![]() |
| Can you spot someone behind Sindhu?? |














1 comment:
Beautiful, lovely Sindhu! 13 years!
There is something wrong with that picture of the girls shopping at Forever 21. I guess that means WE cannot shop at Forever 21 anymore, right? How can we all be 21??
Post a Comment