Friday night was the Ladies' Sangeet/Bachelor's party. Nikki's cousin used to be an event coordinator and has hosted Sangeet parties in the past so he put on quite a show. They had intros, impromptu speeches, short dance skits, mehndi artists, chat stalls, and lots of lots of dancing. Rushil spent most of the evening trying to show off his breakdance moves and finally got the attention of the MC and the videographer. Later he whispered to me, "I felt a little famous" :-) Sindhu hovered around the mehndi artist, she got one hand done and then waited patiently till everyone was done to get her second hand painted. She begged Prasad and I not to dance that night saying that I dance like a "crazy person" and Prasad like an "old man" :-) Nikki and Mithun enjoyed the evening, we all did, it was a great way to relax and chill before the next day's more serious ceremonies took place.
No comments:
Post a Comment