Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Picture - Sort of

You know what I mean when I say sort of....


Aren't the lavender fields beautiful?


Ahisha with her berry picking bag


Keshini picking berries


We picked a bucketful




We're in Seattle and everyone is here!!  All of us have not been together in 3-4  years and it was quite the monumental task with everyone living on different continents.  We're staying at this beautiful cottage in Sequim, Washington in Olympic National Park with a view of the ocean. We started our afternoon off by berry picking, the area has many farms, with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits available and it is mainly known for its lavender fields. More pictures coming up during the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely family photo! and I cant believe how big Keshini and all are. I like lavender and heather fields too, have fun!