I don't know who is more elated, Sindhu or I, but I most certainly am glad her mid-terms are finally over. The whole concept of studying for a test is new to Sindhu, I spent a lot of time sitting with her and explaining how to study and in the process, I was ready to write the mid-terms. And it's not easy, I was actually brain tired every evening. Sindhu was a real trooper, she diligently sat and studied each subject and did not panic or stress out. They unexpectedly had 2 days off last week due to the Babri Masjid Verdict which was fortunate for us since we had 2 days of starting trouble and spent much too long studying one subject. Last year, I complained that there were no tests and this year, well... having tests in all subjects the same week seems too gruelling. Striking that right balance is never easy. We can now dust ourselves off and get ready for a fun Dassera weekend. My mother will be arriving on Saturday and we'll have our annual Bommalu Kolluvu get-together on Sunday. This will be a crazy month: Dassera, Halloween, Diwali program at our complex (I'm organizing a children's play) and a big big big wedding in Hyderabad!
Snippet of the email Sindhu sent out to her friends on Friday.
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!! My first exams are finally over i'm totally gonna sit back and enjoy the weekend. Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
bye
--
I LOVE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sindhura
No comments:
Post a Comment