The movers come tomorrow and by next weekend we will be leaving Bangalore with a heavy heart. Three years have gone by and yet it feels like we just moved. Believe it or not, we're NOT ready. I'll be frantically running around the house picking up what we need for the next 2 months as the movers carry on with their packing. I remember when we were moving to India and the movers had packed my purse into one of the boxes, fortunately, I noticed that it was missing fairly quickly and we only had to re-open a few boxes before we found it, I'm trying to avoid just that but I have a feeling we'll run into something like that next week. It takes double the number of movers and double the amount of time to pack and load up in India but at least you have a bit more time to breathe in case you miss something. Sindhura has exams till Friday so we're juggling that along with trying to see everyone before we leave and wrapping up our life here. Even though I took a whole year off, I still drive by a store or a restaurant and wish that I had the time to drop in. There is much left to explore. We'll be in Hyderabad for a few days, we're off to Europe for a couple of weeks and then to the US. It's all happening too quickly and and did I mention we're not ready!!!
1 comment:
Aww :( :( I feel your sadness. What a glorious & memorable 3 years it has been for all of you.
Post a Comment