There was a stall advertising the removal of dustmites on beds and sofas at our complex. Since they offered to do a demo, I invited them over to see how our mattresses are faring. We shocked the demonstrator because he couldn't find any significant dust on the children's mattresses!?! We had one mattress sitting near our front doorway due to lack of space and that one had more dust but still not very signficant. He then asked if any of our sofas or chairs needed cleaning and I told him that we just had our upholstry cleaned so they should be fine. He checked himself and grudgingly admitted that I was right. As he left , he said, that this was the first house that he tested with mattresses and furniture that were so clean!! If you walk into my house, it's always a mess but heh, I win the award for less dust mites...
2 comments:
umm, either that, or the guy has no idea what he is doing and his machine is useless :-)
Aren't you cynical?
Post a Comment