Sindhu turned 12 on November 29th! Her actual birthday was somewhat quiet, it was a school night and we just got back from Dallas 2 nights before. We baked and decorated cupcakes, she got a pair of fake Uggs which she loved and has worn every day since. We also got her a flip video camera, she and her friend Monica like to make kooky movies, I'll have to post a snip one of these days. I'm hoping she'll film some movies and use her Mac to edit them, let's see.
We didn't get our act together to have her party last weekend so we're having back to back parties this weekend. Her playgroup friends + Nikki are all over tonight for a slumber party. Rushil is staying over at Krithiga's place tonight so the boys are having their own fun. We started the evening with decorating cupcakes because the girls were hungry and Prasad was a bit late in ordering the pizza. Before the pizza arrived, they played some games, we started with the frog game, then truth or dare game, and the toilet paper game . They had pizza and then started on their nails. Sindhu and I bought a bunch of nail polish, crackle nail polish and nail art pens at Ulta last weekend so they easily passed an hour doing each other's nails. Now they're watching "The Clique" and we'll see what they'll do next, I'm guessing they won't sleep for awhile.
Tomorrow her school friends will be coming in the afternoon. We'll probably have to be more organized, I don't know the girls that well so it can't be as informal as her slumber party. Next year, I told Sindhu, she can invite 8-10 girls and have only 1 party !!!
We didn't get our act together to have her party last weekend so we're having back to back parties this weekend. Her playgroup friends + Nikki are all over tonight for a slumber party. Rushil is staying over at Krithiga's place tonight so the boys are having their own fun. We started the evening with decorating cupcakes because the girls were hungry and Prasad was a bit late in ordering the pizza. Before the pizza arrived, they played some games, we started with the frog game, then truth or dare game, and the toilet paper game . They had pizza and then started on their nails. Sindhu and I bought a bunch of nail polish, crackle nail polish and nail art pens at Ulta last weekend so they easily passed an hour doing each other's nails. Now they're watching "The Clique" and we'll see what they'll do next, I'm guessing they won't sleep for awhile.
Tomorrow her school friends will be coming in the afternoon. We'll probably have to be more organized, I don't know the girls that well so it can't be as informal as her slumber party. Next year, I told Sindhu, she can invite 8-10 girls and have only 1 party !!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Sindhu! wow, 12 - what's next? surely not 13!
Post a Comment