Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Buddies

Sindhu had her school friends over the next  day. The group gelled really well. They started on the zipline, decorated cupcakes, did their nails, had pizza and played some games. Just before they were to leave, we put on a movie,  they all called their parents so they could stay longer. 

Yes, she let her "hair down" :-)


Why she slouches next to her freakishly tall friend, I don't know (her parents are both short, how did she end up being so tall!? Does it seem fair to you?) Good thing, I hardly know her parents, imagine if they read what I wrote about them?

1 comment:

Raji P. said...

Same thing over here - Divya's classmates have hit their growth spurt and tower over her in all dimensions and she is patiently waiting for her growth spurt!

So nice to see Sindhu has such a big group of friends so soon. Looks like lotsa desis again :)