I walked my first half-marathon on Sunday. Yesterday, my hips were so sore, it took me a few minutes before I could stop waddling like a pregnant mother in her last semester everytime I stood up. Today is a little better.
We started off slow and towards the end of the marathon, we seriously sped up to improve our time. I even jogged the last few yards to reach the finish line sooner.
It was an inspirational event. So many women all joined together for a single cause and 75% were runners which was even more impressive.
Krithiga and Meena have been doing it for a few years and this was my first one, hopefully it will continue to be a tradition.
We started off slow and towards the end of the marathon, we seriously sped up to improve our time. I even jogged the last few yards to reach the finish line sooner.
It was an inspirational event. So many women all joined together for a single cause and 75% were runners which was even more impressive.
Krithiga and Meena have been doing it for a few years and this was my first one, hopefully it will continue to be a tradition.

1 comment:
Congratulations! Next year you can trot and the following year run.
There seems to be some sort of mid-life crisis epidemic of people running marathons these days.
Post a Comment