Monday, October 5, 2009

Lost Two More Teeth in Bali

He has no idea when he lost his first one. He thinks it was when he was eating an apple or maybe it fell out when he was jumping from one bed to another pretending to be Ben 10. Sindhu told him to write a note and sat him down and composed one for him. She then told him, I was the fairy anyway so nothing to worry about, he would still get something. Rushil was thrilled the next morning that he received some money from the tooth fairy. He badly wants to believe there is a tooth fairy but Sindhu keeps telling him otherwise so he is grappling with whom to believe. The next day, he lost a 2nd tooth and this time around he carefully put it under his pillow in a ziploc bag. I forgot to put some money under his pillow the next morning and he was really upset. We made up for it by sneaking in something after breakfast. What's funny is that the spacing gaps are making it difficult for him to pronounce a few words. He has a hard time saying "taste buds". Interesting as I never noticed Sindhu having trouble saying anything.

2 comments:

Teju said...

What a great picture.

Anika's front two teeth have still not surfaced - I do not remember it taking this long with Nina.

I wonder if our memories are clouded or we have more time to notice these things now.

When do you guys get back?

TK said...

We have the same thing here as well.Nithya is pointing out to things in the tooth fairy letter that Megha got saying Mom wrote it...Megha does not want to believe her, but Nithya can be persistent