Thursday, October 1, 2009

Raining Cats and Dogs

It's been raining non-stop for the past two days and it doesn't look like it will let up anytime soon. I'm thankful for the 4-5 days of sunny weather we had and that we picked a local hotel in Ubud so we can walk back and forth between our hotel and shops. Nothing else to do but shop so who is complaining?!? When we first entered Ubud, all the shops sent me into a zone, I just could not believe how much fun we would have. Ofcourse the kids didn't see it that way, after about 1.5 hours or so of shopping, they were begging to go back to the hotel. The kids loved staying at the Westin and don't really like the Balinese style hotel we're staying in but I love it! We're in the heart of Ubud in a tiny oasis, with a private sitout and tons of greenery. We're leaving tomorrow, we need to come to back Bali one day, we missed seeing a few sights due to the rains.

No comments: