Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rushil's Part-Time Job

Rushil has decided he needs a job so he can buy himself an iTouch. I asked him what he will do with the iTouch. Oh, I'll check emails, listen to music, play games and make calls. I thought it's not a bad idea for him to do some chores around the house. His job is to set the table for dinner. He takes the job very seriously and doesn't want anyone to help him in fear that we won't pay him. He negotiated a wage for this job but as he's setting the table, he grumbles declaring that he's underpaid and needs to be paid more. I can't believe we're negotiating his salary on day 1. What's Sindhu doing as her brother is setting the table and earning money, she's happily reading her book.

2 comments:

Raji P. said...

Hey, I want an iTouch. What can I do to get one?!

Teju said...

this is too cute..

loved all your penang posts btw.