


Rushil has graduated from Kindergarten and will attend first grade in August. I think it's a bit ridiculous to have a graduation ceremony for kindergarten but the cap and gown are too cute! School is over, the summer holidays have officially started. I have so many activities planned. My mother and aunt who are visiting find it quite amusing when I list out all the activities that I would like the kids to be engaged in over the holidays. I hope they are well rested and enjoy the summer but if we can fit in some math, writing, piano, tennis, karate, Hindi and maybe some Telugu lessons, it will be a fruitful summer! I have one part-time art summer camp planned for Sindhu and she's pretty much free for the rest of the summer. Rushil is not too keen on attending any camps, I had one planned but it fell through. This is the first summer that the kids will be just hanging out, Sindhu usually attends summer camps throughout the summer but this time around, my mother and later my father will be coming so S&R willl be spend a couple of months of quality time with their grandparents. Hopefully, it'll be fun for my parents too :-) My sister and her children will be coming towards the tail-end of the summer and we'll have lots of other visitors in July and August.
1 comment:
these pictures are too cute. I do love their graduation hats/gowns.
Rushil looks really grown up in all of this
I do like no agenda summers for the kids - unfortunately summer camps are a necessity for working parents. Nina and Anika are enrolled in a 6 week "play outside" type camp and the highlight of this camp is that they get to swim everyday. They have cookouts with 2 overnight sleepover opportunities.
They will be home for 6 weeks (3 weeks India) and then other 3 weeks at home.
My ideal job would be to get 2 months off in the summer and travel with the kids..
someday maybe...
Post a Comment