Friday, March 26, 2010
IPL fun
Believe it or not, I have become a huge fan of IPL. I went from knowing absolutely nothing about cricket, not recognizing any of the players except for Dhoni and Sachin T to understanding 20% of the game. I pretty much watch every game regardless of who is playing but I'm rooting for Bangalore Royal Challengers or Deccan Chargers. Rushil on the other hand is a huge fan of Sachin so wants to support Mumbai Indians and wants me to convert over but I told him it's ok to support different teams. He went to a Bangalore/Delhi game with Prasad and Rushil was disappointed that Bangalore lost but he had a lots of fun and got a cute Bangalore Royal Challengers t-shirt out of it. He plays cricket all day long even in the house, it's a matter of time before something breaks. I've booked us tickets for April 17th and it will be a doozy, Bangalore vs Mumbai, one family cheering for different teams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know what is more unbelievable, you becoming a cricket fan or using Indian-English terms like "booking tickets" for a game!
I didn't even realize that "booking tickets' is Indian English until you pointed it out. :-)
Post a Comment