Thursday, March 11, 2010
Can you see the difference?
Last year I posted about how Sindhu's formal uniform shirt was dirty and I didn't know how to keep it clean. Back then, I really didn't know what products to use. Since I have the most amazing maid, she knows how to keep the children's formal uniforms shirts white and it is quite a task now that Rushil has joined the pack. I seriously do not know what he does at school. Washing the shirt in a washing machine won't cut it, soaking it in bleach isn't enough, she uses a Surf bar soap and scrubs his shirt for 1/2 an hour and then we throw it in the washing machine. When he comes home from school, his shirt is literally brown, I asked him if he rolls on the ground all the day long, he doesn't even have PE on the days he wears formals. His PE uniform is dark green in colour so it hides all the dirt, I can't even imagine what it would like if it was white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scrubs his shirt for *half an hour* ?!!! Too bad there isn't a spray you could put on the clothes before he wears them. Hey, how about Oxy-Clean?? Shucks, just thought of it - it gets out anything easily. Prasad could have picked some up.
We used to soak it in bleach and pockets of the shirt would still be dirty, it still needs to be scrubbed. My maid doesn't seem to mind, and took it upon herself to keep the uniforms clean.
Post a Comment