Yesterday, we invited a few friends from the apartment block and we had a short and sweet party, she was very pleased.
| Apartment party |
| Classmates at school |
As gifts, she received money from us, Prasad wanted to experiment and see how she'll spend it. We also gave her a few books and we all went to see Harry Potter as part of the celebration. Rushil however stole the show. He wrote her this cute note which touched Sindhu and she even talked about it the next day. Initially he was going to empty his piggy bank to give her a gift but Prasad convinced him out of it and instead he gave her a Treetop and she loved it! I would have scanned the note if I had access to a scanner but here is what he wrote:
Dear Sindhu
I like you sometimes when you help me make a clubhouse.
We get into fights but I still like you a little bit.
You are very nice
Happy Birthday
Rushil
1 comment:
So cute, an expressive boy! That's what we need, boys who are not afraid to show emotion. :)
Post a Comment