Ok I know it is a tad self-centered to post this but how often does your child make it on the promotion material for a business. He's the one with the yellow shirt.
That's awesome! It's not at all self centered. It would be had it been YOU in the poster :-) Perfectly ok for a mom to show off her child! I am surprised you did not climb up and take down that banner for your own memento.
This is too cool.. I am with Raji on this one - this is so not being self centered - remember it takes a village to raise a child - we are all equally proud of Rushil and Sindhu's accomplishments and would love to be part of the cheering squad!!
2 comments:
That's awesome! It's not at all self centered. It would be had it been YOU in the poster :-) Perfectly ok for a mom to show off her child! I am surprised you did not climb up and take down that banner for your own memento.
This is too cool.. I am with Raji on this one - this is so not being self centered - remember it takes a village to raise a child - we are all equally proud of Rushil and Sindhu's accomplishments and would love to be part of the cheering squad!!
Keep them coming!
Post a Comment