I haven't been blogging much. Maybe it's because the kids are out for the summer and are up later than they are when they are in school. Maybe it's because we have moved to a new place and we're not completely unpacked. Maybe it's because my mother is here. Most likely it's because I have run out of topics to write about.
Sure I can talk about Rushil's new friend, our neighbor's son and how Rushil and he have become inseparable. Or I can talk about Sindhu's summer camp and how much she is enjoying it. I can talk about the maid troubles we've been having. Or that our cook wants to borrow a fairly large amount of money to fund his brother-in-law's brain tumour operation. Or that we have a new maid and she has a sad story, her husband took on a 2nd wife (I didn't know it was legal to do that), and they didn't get along and now she is raising 3 children on her own. Or that we saw Billu Barber last night and what a sweet movie it was, I really like Irfan Khan. Or about our daily routine of heading downstairs at around 5:30pm, the kids play with their friends, we chat with our friends and take a long walk, and how it's become our daily dose of social interaction. I'm having trouble weaving all of these stories into a blog so I'll end with a wish to all the dads, Happy Father's Day!
3 comments:
this is so sweet..
I loved reading your eloquent summary (blogger's block does not even come close)
I know what you mean though when things are rather crazy..
:-)
I know the signs and symptoms, Myli, you are slipping into a Classic Case of Being Pampered by Mum-itis.
I will join you there in that state in 10 days. :-)
I just caught up on your blog today! Ruchi was asking me how you liked India, and I suddenly remembered the blog! That is one nasty bee nest/hive.
You have a great attitude towards your new life there. Love it! I'm glad you guys are liking the new apartment, too. It sounds great!
Post a Comment