On Mother's day, Rushil quietly woke me up to ask where his school bag is. It is usually sprawled on the bench near the front door but occasionally I move their bags into their rooms. In case anyone drops in, they only have to witness all the shoes spread out near the front door that my maid patiently tidies up every day. I haven't found that perfect shoe rack and it doesn't seem to make sense to buy one now. After Rushil finds his bag, he tears open this envelope and hands me this Mother's Day letter. Too cute no?
Sindhu quickly whipped up a card on Sunday morning. Sindhu loves making these cute 3-D pop-up inserts with messages in them. She's sort of like me, we're not the sappy types but Sindhu writes very sweet things in her cards so I cherish them. Unfortunately, it's 3-D and didn't scan very well so I wasn't able to post it here.
We went to lunch at South Indies, this upscale South Indian restaurant with another family to celebrate Mother's Day. We tried to find a brunch place but can you believe noone does brunch in Bangalore!?! There are some all day restaurants I suppose but those are typically not proper sit down places. All in all, it was a lovely day except India lost to West Indies and is pretty much out of the World T20 series, boo hoo hoo.

2 comments:
awww, sniff sniff, sooo sweet!!
OMG - what an adorable letter.. definitely a keepsake
Post a Comment