Saturday, May 22, 2010
Nothing much to write
After a week of no posts, I'm still at a loss of what to write about. The saving grace for this post is that Suchitra and Vic came over on Thursday and I got a few cute shots of him. Vic is a year older and even more adorable than last year and is very easy going. We were shocked when Suchitra gave him a slice of totapuri mango dipped in chill powder and salt and he ate it willingly and asked for more chili powder!
You know what else I've been doing this past week? Prasad bought Season 1 of the Mentalist and I've already watched over 8 episodes, one could say I'm hooked. Watching the entire season of a show on DVD is actually pretty entertaining. Simon Baker, the main actor who by the way is very cute is a sort of psychic that consults for a team of investigators that solve murders. His humor and style are quite funny and although my interest is waning, it still hasn't deterred me from watching the show till past midnight on a weekday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have gotten into Madmen these days - see if you can get all the seasons. the show is very well done.
Reminds me of my B&S marathon last summer to watch several seasons one after the other. Drove my father bananas when my mom and I watched it for 2 hours every night :)
What fun that you got to meet Suchitra and Vic.
I have also had a writer's block of late.
Raji, I used to be a huge fan of B&S, but I don't know when it's airing here so I've only caught a few episodes after moving here.
Teju, I will have to check out Madmen.
You were too polite to add Rushil's profound comment about Suchitra (Aunty). "If her mother and sister and brother all live in Bangalore, why does she live in the U.S.?" Kids ask really good questions!
It was nice to see you guys! Thanks for the fun evening. Vic was well entertained by the kids.
Suchitra, Oh I forgot that Rushil said that, nice to see it's archived for posterity.
Post a Comment