Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Kavita's Visit
The Monica-Sindhu fest ended today although maybe we'll be able to get them together again one more time. They had so much fun together the last few days and being apart the last 2 years did not make a difference at all. Monica is taller and more mature but still the same sweet, polite and easy going Monica I remember. Ariana was a toddler two years back and now she is this bubbly, vivacious girl who bonded with Sindhu and I found them both squeezed into the same seat when I picked up Sindhu today. She looks just like Monica did a few years ago.
Kavita had a very packed week, her parents are here, she has tons of cousins and relatives in town and a huge wedding later this week. She squeezed us in for one night, and we managed to go to Barbeque Nation san les kids and had Jaljeera mojitos, cosmos, a great meal and chatted the night away. We took the girls to the salon to get their nails painted and did some shopping. Kavita looked simply fabulous, she put in some long hours at the gym before the trip and it certainly paid off.
I forgot to take pictures during their stay but managed to click a few when I picked up Sindhu today. Hope we continue to have more visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lovely pictures. Ariana looks a lot like Kavita now.
Wish I could be there for the GNO on July 4th weekend.
You need to post more pics of you as well..
Post a Comment