Outside the Bull temple
At Lal Bagh
Gandhi Bazaar
We finally made it to the Bull temple, it's one of the recommended sights in Bangalore but it took us 2 years to see it. A huge granite slab was carved into a bull 500 years ago and a temple was built around it. The temple is located near Lal Bagh park so we had a picnic at the park and took a stroll. Along the outside walls of Lal Bagh, there are miles and miles of paintings, I never noticed them before, some are quite beautiful. S & R grumbled about visiting the temple and park but they enjoyed the tender coconuts, climbing the stones structures at Lal Bagh, savouring popcicles and munching on the last remaining totapuri mangoes of the season. Our final stop was Gandhi Bazaar, we shopped for fruits and vegetables. I went a bit crazy with the camera today so I posted a few of the pictures I took.
1 comment:
Great pictures.
The last time I went to Nandi hills I was 6 years old. I still remember this vividly because my mom had bought be a silk ghagra and blouse (the south indian style one)and I ripped it while sliding down the granite dome..
I should take Nina and Anika when we get to Bangalore next.
Post a Comment