Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Still not packed

You would think since I have all the time in the world, all the bags would be packed, the house would impeccably clean and tidy and I would be sitting on the couch watching tennis and soccer without a care in the world. I have been watching some tennis and soccer but  I'm not packed, haven't showered yet and the house is a disaster and will need days to recover.   I'm hardly left with a few hours to get ready, I spent the morning getting overseas health insurance and the rest of  the day sort of flittered by.

Sindhu says she can't believe we're going to the US and is very excited. Rushil wants to make sure he hangs out with his friends here at the complex as much as possible before we head out.  I am looking foward to seeing our friends and  family in Seattle and doing some shopping.   Prasad is swamped at work and would probably be happy to stay back in India.

Maybe I'll take a short nap and then get to it. I'll hopefully be posting from the US if I get a chance to.

Happy Canada Day and Happy July 4th!

No comments: