Prasad is going to Barcelona for a conference this coming week and guess who will be joining him? Me!! And sans les enfants! My parents happened to be visiting us next week so they will be watching the kids. Both my parents and Prasad suggested this wild and crazy idea. When will this ever happen again, me not working and my parents here the same week Prasad is going to an exotic location. It's still not ideal, Sindhu has her midterms. I'm a little nervous, I'll map out her study schedule and my father will be monitoring her progress and helping her as needed. It'll be an experiment to see how she manages with minimal help. Amazingly, S&R seem to be ok with this, I'm sure Sindhu is secretly happy since I'll be off her back and Rushil is excited that we're going to the same country that Nadal is from. So now the research and planning begins, what is there to do in Barcelona, I have to go and find out.
2 comments:
WOW! this takes the wild and crazy cake!! have a wonderful time!
This is awesome - I am so glad you are doing it - Barcelona is a great city I heard...
Enjoy - cannot wait for your post trip post..
Post a Comment