My cousin delivered a baby girl less than 2 weeks ago. I couldn't visit them in the hospital before my trip to the US but we went to see her yesterday. I couldn't believe how tiny she was! She was so adorable and she even stayed awake for us for a couple of minutes! Rushil quietly sat next to me as I held her in my arms and stared at her in awe. When I finally handed her off to her my mother, he sat in my lap for a few minutes. Her 4 year old brother, Prachet sets the rules in the house and decides who can hold her and who can't, he's mainly worried someone will take her away so only the trusted are allowed to hold her. Although Prachet hardly interacts with me, fortunately, I made it on his list. When I was in the US, I picked up at least one outfit from practically every store I went to, the infant clothes are so cute, it was hard to resist buying even more.
1 comment:
Beautiful baby! New babies are great excuses to visit stores that we have now outgrown.
Post a Comment