It's been awhile since I've posted anything,. It's not that things are slow on the homefront. It's actually the contrary. The owners of our apartment are moving back to India so we're being booted out. We've been frantically looking for an apartment. We've finally found a place but it's a 3 bedroom so we'll need to fit our stuff into a smaller apartment. Our main criteria is to stay at the same complex since the kids love it here and we can't imagine living anywhere else. We've sold a few pieces of furniture to ease the transition from a 4 bedroom spacious apartment, I'm trying to sell Sindhu's Ikea set but still no buyer. I may put our baker's rack on sale, we never had a good place for it at our home in Fremont and it's sitting in our storage room in this apartment so I think it's time to give it up. It'll be hard though, I've had it for 15+ years and I still love it! I have a lot more things to get rid of, I'm a bit of a pack rat so it's not going to be an easy task and one I don't enjoy doing.
Next week, I'll be in the US for a short trip and then we'll move a couple of days after I get back. It'll be a crazy month, actually the next few months will be crazy.
Next week, I'll be in the US for a short trip and then we'll move a couple of days after I get back. It'll be a crazy month, actually the next few months will be crazy.
2 comments:
You got that baker's rack in Ottawa! I cannot believe it came with you around the world! I would be sad to see that go. Then again, you chucked my chaise out too. :-)
Good luck with the move, heavens, what a pain.
You poor thing - it is bad enough having to pack to move back but a another move before that is just traumatic..
However, as Madhav and I did during our move to Chicago, we escaped into West Wing fantasy land when it got too much..
I hope your blogging is your outlet..
Post a Comment