Monday, March 28, 2011

Running out of bathrooms

Sindhu boycotted one bathroom after seeing two cockroaches in it. Then last night when showering, she spotted another one, she ran out midway through her shower. Two bathrooms down. Later she told my mother that she'll only be using the guest bathroom from now on. I don't have the heart to tell her there will likely be cockroaches there too.  I need to get the exterminator but we're still surrounded by so many boxes. If I don't take action soon, Sindhu may move out. I can't blame her, I want to move out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Do you get Raid for cockroaches in India? There must be powerful anti insect stuff now ...

Only 3-4 more months and you won't have too many insects in the house! The most we get are spiders and some little things.

Raji P. said...

LOL! you guys are so funny!! 3 years in India and still terrified of roaches!! Remember the late night con call when Prasad was out of town with the uninvited guest that "dropped in" ?!!