Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Night Out, Just the Adults...

Last night my sister, Harry, Prasad, my cousins and I went out to dinner at Barbeque Nation. It is one of my favourite restaurants, especially the Indiranagar branch, the Koramangala though closer to us has a smaller vegetarian selection. They serve barbequed skewers of vegetables, meat, fish and have a small heated barbeque in front of you which adds to the whole experience. It's quite a novel idea and would probably be a big hit in other countries. They also have a limited buffet and a dessert table but after eating the delicious skewers, I was so stuffed I couldn't go near the buffet but I did sneak in some dessert. They serve great drinks including some interesting Indian concoctions. Prasad had a Jal Jeera Mojito, I, a pomegranite mint martini and my sister a chilli daiquiri, all were excellent. Prasad actually drove us to the restaurant during the busiest part of the evening rush hour, it's the furthest he has driven so far. I would say he's localized now and could probably drive anywhere. Overall great evening!

3 comments:

Teju said...

I have heard about BBQ nation. I went to another local version in Pune called Sigree - same concept.

I am impressed with Prasad's driving..

Raji P. said...

Feel free to delete this comment :) :) but I can't help but wonder what effect all this fabulous food is going to have on you by the time I see you next!

Mythili said...

Yeah I know it's so easy to gain weight here :-)