Saturday, September 12, 2009
Bounce
Bounce is one of Bangalore's more famous hair salons. If you ask for a salon recommendation on the OWC (expat) alias or if you ask any foreign returned friend, invariably this particular salon is on top of the list. It's located on Lavelle Road which is at least a 45 minute drive from our place. For convenience's sake, I have been going to Lakme Salons for the past year. Today I had some bank work on MG Road so decided to give Bounce a chance. The hair stylists are mostly young 20 something males from Darjeeling, Nagaland, Manipur or Assam wearing skinny jeans and rocker t-shirts. At most of the conventional salons, Lakme included, the stylists are usually female. The Bounce stylist was quite experienced, I haven't had a such a great haircut in a long while and I will definitely be going back and the trek is worth it I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Picture please of the haircut :)
Post a Comment