Sunday, September 6, 2009
Weekend Tidbits
We had a pretty relaxing weekend, one of the most relaxing in months. Friday evening was our usual pizza night, Sindhu wouldn't have it any other way. Saturday, we stepped out for a bit to the mall to get a quick bite and picked up a couple of movies. I saw "I love you, Man" after everyone went to bed, it is a cute "chick flick". The weekend would have bordered on dull except that Prasad and I went to see the theatrical production of "Brief Candle" directed by Lilette Dubey. Teju and Madhav saw the same show a few weeks back in Mumbai and we went based on their recommendation. The theatre was only half full, unlike when we saw Mamma Mia, it was a full house. The show was very well done and although the theme was grim, they carried it off well. The acting was very good, I especially liked Suchitra Pillai, I remember her from Dil Chahta Hai, she played Saif Ali Khan's girlfriend. Next month, Naseeruddin Shah will be performing in a theatrical production, will try to see it if it is in English, that is the main challenge for me here, either the plays are in Kannada or Hindi. Yes I know, I still haven't started my Hindi lessons...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, whew, sounds like Rushil is well again!! what a relief.
Post a Comment