I don't know when I last spent so much time planning a trip. I went back and forth on the plans a zillion times. We leave tomorrow and I have this elaborate itinerary that has to go smoothly. Prasad is in Morocco for a conference and will meet us in Cairo. I have to finish some last minute packing and planning. Happy Holidays everyone!
4 comments:
Have lots of fun - we'll miss you and be thinking of you everyday...
Thanks Teju. Sindhu has finally come around and is looking forward to the trip, mainly because she loves staying at these big hotels so she can feel like she is in "America". Rushil is looking forward to seeing dead mummies. Hope you have a great holiday!
Manj is standing next to me and pouting...wish we were too..Have loads of fun and tell us what we are missing....Best wishes for fantastic holidays.
Have a fabulous time, and find internet soon, we will all live vicariously through you. Again :)
Post a Comment