Sunday, September 19, 2010
Aperture and Shutter speed anyone?
I started photography lessons this weekend with Bangalore School of Arts and Photography. We have spent the last 2 days learning theory and analyzing photographs. It's been a real eye opener for me. I have never been able to take good pictures with our SLR and most of the pictures on this blog were taken with a point and click camera. I hope I'll be able to apply the theory we've learned to our SLR. The instructor, Anand Sharan makes the topic so interesting, the hours have just flown by. There are about 20 students, all from different backgrounds, with 6 of them being women. The instructor is a renowned photographer, articulate and passionate about photography. Next weekend, we'll be out of the classroom and out in the field taking photographs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am looking forward to seeing pictures from your SLR.
I have never had the patience or the aptitude to learn how to use the SLR well.
Post a Comment