Terrific photos! Do you realize how cool it is that the 3 of you sibs all have b/g children. That's quite something. Sindhu and Keshini's dresses are stunning!
It is cool and it's the same on Prasad's family too, both of his siblings have b/g children.
and both you and P are 1 of 3, 1 boy 2 girls. S&R are very lucky to have so many first cousins. It's rare these days.
Absolutely fabulous photos. I love the various combinations. The black and white one is stunning.Sindhu and Rushil look adorable together - who can tell they even fight :)I do not know the names of your sibling's kids other than keshini..Very very cute pictures of the little ones.Sindhu's portrait is adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Terrific photos! Do you realize how cool it is that the 3 of you sibs all have b/g children. That's quite something. Sindhu and Keshini's dresses are stunning!
It is cool and it's the same on Prasad's family too, both of his siblings have b/g children.
and both you and P are 1 of 3, 1 boy 2 girls. S&R are very lucky to have so many first cousins. It's rare these days.
Absolutely fabulous photos. I love the various combinations. The black and white one is stunning.
Sindhu and Rushil look adorable together - who can tell they even fight :)
I do not know the names of your sibling's kids other than keshini..
Very very cute pictures of the little ones.
Sindhu's portrait is adorable.
Post a Comment