Rushil : Mommy when we go back to the US, can I go to Challenger? (school)
Me: Why? (He had never heard of Challenger before)
Rushil: Well there is this boy in school that was at Challenger last year and he's really good at math and I think it's because he went to that school. He did this test at school and he was the fastest. I want to go there.
Rushil wants to be the best at math in his class and is bothered that this this boy is topping him. The fact is that Challenger does a really good job in preparing children to excel at traditional math concepts but it was surprising that Rushil picked up on this and went as far as asking me to send him there. Every day the children surprise me with something or another, I wish I could remember and capture each and every one of them.
1 comment:
too cute..
I love the pearls of wisdom from Rushil. His comments are both innocent as well as emanate from a place far beyond his years.
You should document all of these comments - will definitely make you smile.
Post a Comment