Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My new girlie phone

Prasad surprised me today with a Micromax Bling phone. It's the most girlie girlie phone you can get: diamond studded with a white cover, mirror at the back and a hot pink protector cover. Sindhu literally died when she saw it and begged me to give it to her. She's actually contemplating staying another year in India if we let her have it when I'm done with it.  I haven't had such a sophisticated phone in years and I've been perfectly happy with my $30 phone for the past few years. When I saw the commercial for the Bling on tv a few months ago,  it looked so glam and chique in Twinkle Khanna's hands, and  I told Prasad that I liked it, and I guess he remembered, he's a keeper for sure.

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

Photo please!! with you holding it, and Sindhu eyeing it.

Teju said...

wow - this is directed at Prasad - dude you set the bar high for the others..

I second Raji's comments - photo please.

Raji P. said...

Still waiting for the sparkly picture :)