Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sindhu's Blast from the Past

I've been trying to organize our digital pictures and store them  in one place. We only went digital around 2004 but I can't seem to find too many pictures from that year . Prasad wants me to digitize the pictures we took pre-2004, seems like a daunting task. Anyway, during my search, I found a few gems.

Sindhu performed at a Diwali program with her friends and their picture made it in Siliconeer magazine. That same year, her pre-school was featured in the India Parenting magazine and Sindhu made it on the front cover, unfortunately, I don't have that one scanned but I have plenty of copies of it :-)



Earlier in 2004, our friend released the Baby Hindustani language series and Sindhu along with some of the Fremont playgroup had small roles in the video. Here are pictures of the gang taken from the Baby Hindustani website. There are a few samples of the video on the website which I would love to get a hold of since Sindhu was so adorable and always smiling in the video and pictures although I was probably so overwhelmed with two young children and didn't notice.  



This picture was in the India West magazine along with an article on Baby Hindustani

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

I remember those! ok, you will not believe this, so I shall have to dig up the proof and send you -- the last picture of Sindhu -- looks *exactly* like I did as a child.

Mythili said...

Please do send it...

Teju said...

These are great - I showed this to Nina and Anika and they are so thrilled that they know someone "famous as a young person"

I remember the time we tried to get our motley crew to perform their first Indian dance thing.

I am sure Nina chatted with Sindhu about this as well..