
Just a short note to say, the papaya here is very tasty. Every weekend, Prasad picks up a papaya and our cook cuts it up. I just love it!! When we were staying at the service apartment, I had papaya for breakfast every morning. Lucky for me, the kids don't enjoy it so I only have to share it with Prasad. I'm looking forward to having some Durian but so far, we didn't have the guts to buy one, the size of it is quite daunting.
Oh and the bowl is from Jaipur, part of my Blue Pottery collection...
1 comment:
Hi Mythili,
I just remembered that you have stuff on your blog now and it was a treat reading all the stuff you have been upto.
I loved your observations (road signs), Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.
Keep writing and I'll remember to read your blog more frequently.
Post a Comment