It has been raining non-stop for over a week. I'm thankful for the dryer we purchased, otherwise, we would have wet and smelly clothing. It takes a long time for the clothes to dry in the dryer and it consumes a significant amount of electricity. Given the power shortage, I feel guilty about it so as much as possible, we air dry our clothing.
The temperature has also dropped, so we have closed most of our windows, we no longer turn on the fans at night and I need to start getting our comforters out. I was surprised at how cold it is in the mornings. Rushil has already lost two sweaters and we didn't bring his winter jacket from the US so now I have go out and buy him some sweaters.
At work, our cafeteria is in another building and they have an effective umbrella system when it rains. Someone stands at each building holding out umbrellas, we walk to the next building and someone is there to pick it up from us , same system at the end of the day to help us out to our car.
1 comment:
"Umbrella system" - LOL! I was imagining something very complex and high tech. Gotta love the simplicity of the system!
Post a Comment