Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A long week

Well, we're only mid-week and it seems like a very long one. First off, I had stiff neck and sore upper back on Monday and Tuesday but today, it's much better. It's spring break and Ugadi so the kids are off this week. Prasad wanted to go somewhere this week but I had no vacation and I knew this would be a hectic week work-wise which it is. Prasad and I have been juggling our work schedules so someone is home with S&R each day. I'm glad my part is over today. I felt really guilty because I did not spend quality time with S &R even though I was at home. I was mostly on the computer or on conference calls. Next time they have an extended holiday, we'll take time off, this working from home thing doesn't work well, the kids get really bored and I feel really guilty. Prasad has taken tomorrow off and he's planning on taking them to Innovative City. Tomorrow night a family friend from Montreal whom I have not seen in over 15 years will be coming by for dinner. Friday is Ugadi so is a holiday for everyone well at least in the South it is. We're planning to visit to a nearby hill station with my cousins and stay overnight. It will be nice break.

No comments: