I seemed to have caught my first stomach bug since we've arrived here, not sure what I ate to cause this but I haven't been 100% since Friday. I've started popping probiotic pills to see if I can nip this naturally, we'll see tomorrow.
Today was a "me" day. I got my hair done, a luxurious pedicure and my eyebrows shaped. It was so relaxing. I'm almost done reading Khushwant Singh's "A Road to Pakistan". Not exactly a book to read at the salon. Although it's a bit difficult to read emotionally, it was a good history lesson for me without having to read a history book. The last bit of the book will be especially tough to read.
1 comment:
Keshav is very excited to see that picture. We lugged back not one but two cricket bats, and one hugely heavy wicket set that required us to beg borrow steal an extra duffel bag just for it! What happened to Rush? he seems to have grown up overnight in that picture, the hair, the expression etc!
Post a Comment