
Rushil's party at the pizza place went off really well. The boys had a wonderful time and we had a hard time getting them out of the play area. Pizza Corner had a decent sized maze, ball pit, slides and arcade like games which dispensed tickets they could exchange for prizes later on. Rushil had so much fun, as you can see, all we needed was a ball pit and they could have easily killed a couple of hours there. He refused to invite any of the girls in his class so Sindhu had invited one of her friends and one of our neighbor's daughter's also came with her brother although Rushil explicitly told her grandfather that she wasn't invited! Apparently, he hates girls but Sindhu and I don't fall into the "hate" category for now :-) Suchitra and Vic also came to the party, isn't Vic adorable? Most of Rushil's favourite classmates came, Tay, Amartya, Aryan, Ayan, Sajan, Samaksh, Hari & Tejas. To be honest, it was mid week and I didn't get any RSVPs from his classmates till then. I was a bit worried that only a couple of his friends would be coming. I then started calling everyone and it turned out that most of them were able to make it. I guess everyone has become "localized" and doesn't bother RSVPing, myself included. :-)
1 comment:
He looks so cute and very grownup
The ball pit seemed to be a lot of fun.
I need to figure out how to upload pictures to the blog..
Post a Comment