Friday, February 6, 2009

Guest Blogger - Sindhura


Last night, I asked if anyone had any good topics for the blog and Sindhu said she would like to share a few things so Sindhu is guest blogging today.
Hi,
I was invited to my first birthday party in India. I am really excited about going to Bhavana's birthday. She is one of the smartest children in my class and she is really nice also. I didn't think my first invite would be from her, but thought it would be from someone else.

Now about school. Today we had tryouts for Sports Day next week. We did heats for races, long jumps and cricket ball throws. I was third in the relay races but I won't be able to participate in Sports Day, that's ok, I'm still really happy that I get to participate in something else. It was a tiring day and I almost fainted because we had to run a 100m and a 200m relay race.

On Monday, we had a Hindi Assembly and I did a dance. It was the best dance I've ever done in my life. All of my friends in Hindi class were in it. Those are the pictures above.

In school, there is a horse stable with real horses in it! There is also a swimming pool and we get to swim every week.

I made pretty good friends in India but not as wonderful as my friends in America. There is a girl in school named Lea who is really really nice and an outstanding drawing artist, she is French and used to live in California just like me. Urvashi, Uma and Nimisha are also really good friends that live in my neighborhood and I play with them a lot after school and weekends. Uma's birthday is on the same day as me but she is 11 and I am 9. Nimisha, Urvashi and I had a sleepover together on my birthday, it was really fun.
Bye! Thanks for reading. Miss you all
Sindhura

1 comment:

Teju said...

This is so cute.. I will get Nina to read this as well.