We're going for a short trip to Trivandrum tomorrow, we're taking the kids to see an Ayurvedic doctor. We're planning to go to Kovalam beach and see some other sights. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Have fun! Are you planning to visit the Padmanabhaswamy temple? They have a very strict dress code so be warned. (saris for women, pavadais/frocks for girls, boys and men have to be in dhotis, with no shirts on - no salwars allowed)
TVM is a beautiful place - my brother lived there for a while.
(Raji - why French? TVM is all Mallu, AFAIK...you thinking of Pondicherry?)
yes, Maith, I realized that and rushed down to correct myself, and doh! you pointed it out for all to see! I was going to ask Myli to quietly delete my posts!!!
eek - didn't mean to sound snarky/condescending or whatever you thought it was....my mouth and brain are frequently at odds, and I'm always being corrected, so did the same...sorry if you felt picked upon!
oh come now, after all these years I don't think you need to worry about that! No snarkiness or condescension felt, worry not. Myli, when u return, pls delete Maith and my dialogue. Not worth keeping for posterity on your blog :) I hope the ayurvedic doc can help Rush.
5 comments:
Bon voyage! you'll get to use some Francais!
Have fun! Are you planning to visit the Padmanabhaswamy temple? They have a very strict dress code so be warned. (saris for women, pavadais/frocks for girls, boys and men have to be in dhotis, with no shirts on - no salwars allowed)
TVM is a beautiful place - my brother lived there for a while.
(Raji - why French? TVM is all Mallu, AFAIK...you thinking of Pondicherry?)
M
yes, Maith, I realized that and rushed down to correct myself, and doh! you pointed it out for all to see! I was going to ask Myli to quietly delete my posts!!!
eek - didn't mean to sound snarky/condescending or whatever you thought it was....my mouth and brain are frequently at odds, and I'm always being corrected, so did the same...sorry if you felt picked upon!
M (red faced)
oh come now, after all these years I don't think you need to worry about that! No snarkiness or condescension felt, worry not. Myli, when u return, pls delete Maith and my dialogue. Not worth keeping for posterity on your blog :) I hope the ayurvedic doc can help Rush.
Post a Comment