Friday, February 13, 2009

Rare Moment of Kinship


This is a rare moment for Sindhu and Rushil. This usually plays out with Rushil riding off with Sindhu's bike and Sindhu chasing after him screaming. Rushil has convinced himself that he has outgrown his bicycle and takes every chance he can get to ride Sindhu's bike.

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

I swear your pictures are the most amazing! No matter the camera I buy your pictures are way better.

Mythili said...

Thanks but those pictures are blurry, I was actually going to retake them and repost better pictures. You should have seen me trying to get those shots, I was running ahead of the kids and trying to take the picture before they rode by me :-)

Raji P. said...

oh! I thought the blur was intentional :-) really!! I am still waiting for a picture of you in the Satya Paul sari.