
On Thursday, a friend of mine from Montreal that I lost touch with 15 years ago dropped by to see us with her two boys. We had reconnected on Facebook and she was visiting her family in Bangalore. Isn't Facebook amazing? She lived in New Jersey with her family and her parents still lived in Montreal so she was in touch with many people I lost touch with many years ago. That day, Prasad had taken the Sindhu and Rushil to Innovative City and got back home at 8pm which allowed me to catch up with Parvathi but her two sons were waiting for Rushil to arrive. When the boys did finally meet, Rushil and Rohan started wrestling and playing a shooting game, but unfortunately, Parvathi had to leave as it was getting late. It was great to catch up with her.
Rushil and Sindhu had enjoyed their day at Innovative City. There was plenty of activities to fill a day and it is worth visiting more than once. We'll take them again in the summer time, maybe when my sister's family is visiting and this time I'll also join them.
1 comment:
wow - that is amazing. I am beginning to connect with a number of folks through facebook now...
Post a Comment