Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Santa in India?
Rushil asked me yesterday if Santa comes to India on Christmas Eve? I thought this gave me an out and maybe I wouldn't have to buy Christmas gifts for the children. So with a straight face, I said, no, he does not. Rushil started crying and saying that he wants to go back to the US so he doesn't miss Santa. Yes, I know I'm cruel. Anyway, I told him I was joking and that ofcourse Santa will visit us in India, he visits every child all over the world. He wiped his tears and said ok and that he would like to write Santa a letter. I guess I should start my Christmas shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My mean moment:
Nina and Anika wanted to save us money due to the economy and decided to ask for "books" from parents but save the really expensive stuff from American Girl for Santa.
I told them that Santa sends us the bill and charges our credit cards and Santa just wraps and delivers.
I felt really bad after that :(
Teju
Oh I never thought of saying that before... It was thoughtful of Nina and Anika to think of saving you money.
Post a Comment