Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Spat with 2 women
At the Meenakshi temple, I got into a spat with two women. It was hot, muggy and we had walked through some murky water to get to the line. After 45 minutes of waiting, a whole group of people tried to cut into the line. Two women tried to cut in in front of me. Did I mention that it was hot, humid and the kids were cranky? I went off my top and refused to let them in. Eventually, she did cut in line behind us, I guess I had some satisfaction as we were ahead of them and the priest was extra nice to us. Her reasoning on why it was ok to cut the line, everyone else was doing it and it was her right because she was paying 100 Rupees for the ticket. Everyone in that line was paying the same amount so I'm not sure why that made her special. Sindhura was embarrassed by the whole affair and asked me to stop arguing with them. Later on, Prasad overhead them discussing whether we were from India or not :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! Way to go, buddieee!!
Post a Comment